Tuesday 22 December 2015

If This Is Global Warming...........

Then bring it on!!!!!  The temperature reading in the car today for outside was 17c  !!  In December?  The Daffs are coming up, and we have Bindweed flowering.  On the downside, its very windy.  If it wasn't for the wind (which is mildly warm) and the rain showers, all the ponies would be naked.  If we hadn't rugged them, they would certainly have been naked, but as we have, it seems a bit cruel to strip them, although they are only in macs.
I have shed my jacket, and today nearly my fleece......Its only my brain keeping the clothes on, that bit telling me its December!
I have managed to rope off a training area....but xmas is getting in the way.  So Charlie....watch out for the new year.  I actually can't wait to be riding him.

Polly has been roaming the 4 acre while we are there, and today I had a good laugh at myself.  I was taking her back to the others on the invisible headcollar, thinking she could have been a dog, as she follows to heel.  When we got to the electric gates I told her to stay as I switched off the electric and undid the gate.  And for some reason I was surprised when she wandered off back to the grass! Hmm have a word.....

Although we had sunshine on us today, there was a dramatic sky in the distance, which stopped me for a shetland photo shoot.....as they say in suffolk.....It was black over Wills Mothers...........

No comments:

Post a Comment