Thursday 4 August 2016

Busy Summer But Still Bonding

August has been sooooo busy.  Dogs, work, visitors.... The last week or so has been so hectic, Jo and I have barely crossed paths.  We have been taking it in turns to water, poo pick and move fences back.  Yet Charlie and I have still been progressing.  The other day I could have cried.  Walking into his field with the headcollar ......he came over and dropped his nose in, face on, no rope.  Its only taken 9 months. And he knows I am going to rub sun block on his nose. Oh, and feed him.
Last Saturday I had a little extra time.  Seemed to spend it taking selfies with Jasmine....and stopping her removing my coke bottle from the trailer.  Monday i had help from Mark The Horse Whisperer.  We went to go for a walk down the lane with Charlie and Scrumpy.  Charlie was a bit spooky though.....The Horse Whisperer thought it unsafe, so we had a quick 'Bonder/Follow Me' session instead.  The Horse Whisperer filmed it.  Please excuse the dodgy bandy-legged walk I had adopted.  Oh Ok I admit it.....Thats my walk.  The old cowboy walk. I learned it at 'The Ministry For Silly Walks' Academy.






No comments:

Post a Comment